S U R V I V A L I S L A N D
You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Drink of the day!
Latest topics
» This or That
Drunken Circle EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm by Spirit

» What are you wearing today?
Drunken Circle EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm by Spirit

» The Forest Of Mystery
Drunken Circle EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm by Spirit

» The Canine Campsite
Drunken Circle EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm by Spirit

» Drunken Circle
Drunken Circle EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm by Spirit

» Dream To Nightmare
Drunken Circle EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 am by Margo

» Spirit's Bio.
Drunken Circle EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm by Spirit

» Keep running
Drunken Circle EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Jade

» Kellen || Rough Draft
Drunken Circle EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm by Kellen

The Moon
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of S U R V I V A L I S L A N D on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

Drunken Circle

4 posters

Go down

Drunken Circle Empty Drunken Circle

Post by Marr Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:59 pm

The Drunken Circle
Free booze!

After a hard day of surviving the apocalypse (or not rping because nobodys on, or the plotline doesn't involve you), every wolf likes to kick back and relax by getting drunk. And this is where to do it. Sing-a-longs are popular, but play fights and just drunken conversations are also awesome.

Rules:
1. 'Running out of alcohol' just means you're too drunk to find it. There is always alcohol.
2. What happens in the drunken circle stays in the drunken circle. None of this ever happened.
3. Physics only sorta apply.
4. Remember to stay IC.
Marr
Marr
Other

Blood Stones : 32

Back to top Go down

Drunken Circle Empty Re: Drunken Circle

Post by Soul Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Y'know, I actually am drunk at this moment. I secretly smuggled beer...

I can't wait a year to drink Liquor..
Soul
Soul
Admin

Blood Stones : 52

https://survivethenightwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:59 pm

The first time I got drunk was age ten, in Portugal. Me and my cousins were at party w/ parents, and there was sangria with fruit slices thought it was punch. 'Fruit punch'+ Inattentive parents+ Punch-loving kids is bad. we only got a little tipsy before we decided that the punch tasted awful, but still. There were little kids trying to make out without getting 'cooties' and older kids (like me & cousins) climbing onto roofs for free wifi.... True story
Marr
Marr
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:01 pm

That's nice. I got drunk when I was seven and I was completely crashed.

I slapped my mum's ass... 0.0
Soul
Soul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:06 pm

e.g Imma just back away slowly, ok?
Marr
Marr
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Now, for some drunk Marr.

Marr: Okay *hic*, sho I wash jusht teaching the *hic* puppiesh how ta kill shit, when dish big-assh guy came up to onna mah favoritesh.
Marr falls over
Upside-Down Marr: Sho I growled at him and shtuff, and then he flat out pinned me! *hic* At this point, I'm thinking "Shit, I need to find more things to occupy thoshe kidsh, I'm falling flat on may pawsh!" *hic*
Upside-Down Marr: and den shit gets reeeeeal chray-zee. Shoul comes up and is all friendly an' shtuff with this guy and I don' ever know whatsh going on now. *hic* Life ish crazy, people. I shoulda shpent more time killin' shtuff *hic* before retirin'....
Marr
Marr
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:28 pm

ait nut Rusan's fult! Eh gut pissed ofz and shit like dat, amf den tu strtin' actni lik a bitch amd akl that bullshit, amnd... yeahj.

-Soul sways back and fourth and then falls to his side-

did i evar till tu tha time win moro tried to git ma gurl? Dat bastard startin' to lok at hur and shit, mnd I wus like "Dued Get away from ma girl!" and thurn eh struted laughing like I wus some crazy-ass, anmd thurn eh sturted lkin up to hir. I wus like "WTF! Bich get off!" and den... he puled eh to him! That sun od a bich tok eh, Frum meh! and den, I pinned huin down. I sturted fightin' hiurn.

-Soul tries to get up, but then falls over, Upsidedown now-

"and thun, I almust kulled huim. I thurn stopped, and he banushed meh. A stull stayed, dough, Becuz he us tur drunkj to remembur."
Soul
Soul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Dude, he triehd ta shteal ur guhrl? Dash low. Dash jusht reel low. *hic* Ah can't even *hic* tink about it.
Where ish dat Moro guy anywaysh? *hic* Did hee like... leave *hic* or shumting? I jush can't remember.....
*Tries to stand*
Woaaah I can't shtand up... *hic* I think... I think the ground ish like, in love with me or *hic* shomething liek dat. *hic* Shtupid ground... Imma wolf, I thinksh. Ann ur jusht ground. We can't be togesher, 'caushe I'd have no idea if you wash cheating on meh, an datsh bad. Cheating ish bad. I hope mah mate ishin't cheating on meh.
Wait, do I shtill have mate? I dun know shee ded yet or whut.
Marr
Marr
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:34 pm

(I don't get this game. At all! Embarassed )
Margo
Margo
Other

Blood Stones : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:31 am

(Basically you are just rping your character drunk. Nothing here is canon, but it's something to do, and can be quite fun.)
Marr
Marr
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:19 pm

*Spirit walks in and grabs a mug of beer.* What's up guys? *Gulps it all down and gets another and gulps that one down.* *Hic* Sho, thse othor day I wehnt hunting, *Hic* ansd I caughst 5 *hic* thorouts. Den when I gots bhack, dere where 2 shtrange wolvehs. *hic* Sho I askhed Soul who they were and he just ignored me! *Drinks another mug of beer and gets drunk again* Sheariously, I means, *hic* he jhust ignoreed meh! Sho I got mhad at himm and whas gonna *hic* bhite th wolfh, bhut hee stopped *hic* meh for nho reason. *hic* Sho I gots angry ata him. *hic* Wellsh, I gots to go now. *hic* *falls over and goes to sleep*
Spirit
Spirit
Other

Blood Stones : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:38 am

*Margo follows Spirit, wondering where everyone had went. The smell of alcohol hit her nostrils hard, she she recoiled.* The hell? What is this..? *Growling, she stepped out to see Spirit fall, obviously asleep.* Soul? Marr? What is this FUCKERY? *She screamed, but it seemed no one was listening. After a few hours, Margo eyed a Jug. Hoping no one payed attention, she grabbed it and chugged it carelessly. Grabbing another, and another, she became a wee bit tipsy* WOAHHH! Heehee...*hic, hic* Guhheyes....haiiiii...wakey upp. *HIC!*  Wie, huve...tue...pourtea. Donce, aind, aull, thit....shiznit.
*Hic, Hic, Hic*

(LAWL! LAWLLLL! I don't know! )
Margo
Margo
Other

Blood Stones : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm

*Spirit wakes up* What? Where? WHAT'S GOING ON? Spirit wakes up to find Margo sitting on her and a mug of beer next to her. What? Margo, what's going on?
Spirit
Spirit
Other

Blood Stones : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum