S U R V I V A L I S L A N D
You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Drink of the day!
Latest topics
» This or That
Rin || Pretty Boy EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm by Spirit

» What are you wearing today?
Rin || Pretty Boy EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm by Spirit

» The Forest Of Mystery
Rin || Pretty Boy EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm by Spirit

» The Canine Campsite
Rin || Pretty Boy EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm by Spirit

» Drunken Circle
Rin || Pretty Boy EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm by Spirit

» Dream To Nightmare
Rin || Pretty Boy EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 am by Margo

» Spirit's Bio.
Rin || Pretty Boy EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm by Spirit

» Keep running
Rin || Pretty Boy EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Jade

» Kellen || Rough Draft
Rin || Pretty Boy EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm by Kellen

The Moon
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of S U R V I V A L I S L A N D on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

Rin || Pretty Boy

2 posters

Go down

Rin || Pretty Boy Empty Rin || Pretty Boy

Post by Rin Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:42 am

Baaah I know I said I wouldn't join but I really wanted to use this charrie so I said "why the hell not?" PS. It's Killjoy
Rin || Pretty Boy Create.php?text=Rin%20dignified&name=Beyond%20Wonderland

Sometimes
I wish I was brave
I wish I was stronger
wish I could feel no pain
wish I was young
wish I was shy
I wish I was honest
I wish I was you not I

Rin || Pretty Boy Rinrin10

Character name: Rin
Meaning of name: Rin's name means dignified, even though there are many kanji for the name, Rin's parents just went with 凜, which means dignified and is also one of the more feminine kanjis for the name Rin as it is both a girl and a boy name.. though more commonly used as a girl name. No Rin is not Japanese, his parents just liked this stuff.
Nickname: Well.. he does have one nickname that mostly everyone in his pack had called him because if his lovely appearance and rather emotional and dramatic personality and girl name. Pretty Boy. Call him by that and you're good as dead to him.
Rank: Perhaps Aggressor or Guardian considering I am assuming you wouldn't let me keep the lovely Admin powers for to much longer.. I'm assuming just until I finish up helping you with with whatever graphics you need help with.
Sexual orientation: Sexual Ori. is a very sensitive subject with the male considering his past being called a girl and everything.. he says he is completely strait but he does tend to sometimes act a bit gay. You could say that he's just sexually frustrated.
Mate: LOLno.
Pup(s): No mate no pups

Appearance:
    Although Rin appears to be a slightly muscled wolf he isn't, its all his fur. He is tall however and can run fast, making him good in fight only because he can dodge well. Rin's coat is very fluffy and long. When dry his multi-colored fur appears to be short though in reality when his pelt is in water it lays flat against his sides and is much longer then it appears to be.
    It is very easy to identify the male by his pelt color, although it isn't anything unnatural his pelt is quite bright and lightly colors for the most part. Most of his head is grey, down the middle of his forehead it is darker, almost black and around his eyes is a light russet. An inch or two below his eyes the grey on his head extends down creating a small dash below each of his eyes. The male's muzzle is also light brown, nearly tan and the lower part of his muzzle appears to be more white. At the very tip of his head if you look closely you'll notice the brown hairs that extend down his neck, stopping just before they reach his back. The brown fades into a light grey, which fades into white for just a short moment of time before it returns to a grey color. Around his shoulder his fur is darker grey, this grey also extends down his neck in two ebony slender stripes that cut through the light tan, almost white of his chest. Right after his shoulder there is a patch of white fur that comes down from the white on his neck. This patch doesn't cover most of his back, most of his back is actually a ashy grey mixed with brown and black. Most of this male's legs are light brown, thought some parts of them are white or light grey.
    Rin's eyes are the most unnatural thing about him. They hold a very bright blue color that grows brighter towards the center. Around the edges of his eyes you can notice darker colors, though its only in the one area and only a little bit, for the most part his eyes seem like a set of chilling blue ice.
    There aren't any severe scars on the male, but there are a few scratches and bite marks hidden in his fur from previous battles.

Personality:
  • Rin is a very sensitive male, he gets angered over the easiest things can can easily be insulted. He isn't much of a cry baby though. He will hardly ever tell those around him his feelings but more likely just obviously pout in a corner, acting in a fairly pissed off mood.

• Rin just wants to be good at something. All his life everyone had said he was weak, this led him to believe he was weak. The sensitive male will always be aiming to prove he is more then just a "pretty boy."
    Rin is also stubborn, he wont ever take no for an answer and he doesn't know when to give up. Even on the verge of death nothing will get through to him, he will indeed fight until the end.

• Sarcastic and negative are two words that match the male perfectly. He will almost always have a sarcastic remark to make and he always looks down upon himself. He always thinks he can be better and so he often pushes himself to the limits, making himself very weak at some points.
    Although he is also stubborn, sarcastic, and headstrong Rin also has good traits like he is very kind to those who haven't provoked him and he can never leave a distress call unanswered. The male also can be very fun and happy when in a good mood. He'll laugh and joke around often and can't a hold a grudge to save his life.

• He loves to joke around and play games with those he feels comfortable around. He also has a deep fondness of pups, because as he said himself one day "pups are innocent and safe. They don't truly know about dangers of the world or the thought of being rejected.. they're just wild and free and themselves.. I envy them." He is indeed that kind of guy who likes to learn from others no matter their age and he likes to teach those younger then him and maybe even less educated in life then him but older. He likes for people to know what to do with their life unlike he did when he was younger.

• Though he isn't exactly someone who will constantly be fighting, Rin is certainly the type of guy to throw the first punch. He isn't one of those wolves who thinks you should only fight in diffidence of yourself and those you love, he thinks you should fight for whatever you believe you should.
    So, Rin has a fairly complicated personality as you can see. He is independent and often works himself to hard.. sarcastic and plenty of stubborn and sass but also family orientated and happy.

History: Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I aint adding this. #YOLO

Rp example:
    (This is a post I did with Rin from a different rp... only modified to match the plot of this rp.)
    The multi-colored male stepped delicately through the snow that laid in a thick blanket over the grass, shielding it from whats left of the sunlight. He kept his verdant eyes fixed on the ground with a determined stare as his light paws left small dimples of grey in the span of white as he traveled. It didn't cross his mind how pathetic it was that he thought this to be so amusing, he wasn't thinking much at all at this very second all he cared about right now was the snow. He had always found snow a beautiful and peaceful thing, it eased him and made him feel more comfortable rather than when he was in blistering heat.

With a soft sigh through his molted muzzle Rin finally (and reluctantly) tore his gaze away from the bare ground. Where was he even going? After he had left his pack a few days ago he had no plan on where to go. Like most wolves he figured he would either find a mate or blend into a pack, but now that he thought about it it was winter and not at all a good time to find a mate. Snorting in frustration he kicked up some snow and watched it turn into a dusty substance in front of him before blowing away and mingling back with the rest of the stuff.

Like he would manage being friendly enough to find a mate anyways, and he wasn't at all amused at the thought of joining a pack. Back in his old pack he had it rough, constantly in fights and soon at the bottom of the food chain. He was quite a fighter, and to this day he still is, he won't give up fighting until someone actually treats him with some respect... but he knew well for that to happen he would need to earn respect which could be hard for him. To gain others respect you had to respect others, which with most wolves was difficult. He wasn't saying they were stupid or anything, most wolves didn't see eye to eye with him though, he just didn't play well with others. Most of them didn't seem to have any freedom, they either listened to each other's orders or followed each other around or listened to their mom and dad. Rin on the other hand preferred to do things on his own, mainly because he hardly ever agreed with his peers so he found it hard to compromise and work with them.

Snorting again he stopped dead in his tracks and looked around at the snow laced forest. Almost everything around him was covered in snow, it made him smile and drove away his negative thoughts. There were plenty of wolves he didn't mind, maybe only 1 or 2 he considered friends but he didn't mind conversing with the others, they were alright. With his now brightened mood Rin had a new kind of confidence and determination, he would find a pack if it was the last thing he did and try his best to play well with others. Chuckling softly he began to walk again, slowly bringing up the pace until he was sprinting and sending up powder in his wake.

With a start the wolf was awake and on his feet, his fur bristled. Even though all the beautiful white snow from his memories were gone now, he was chilled to the bone. He thought life was tough before, when now any second he could be killed. It was pretty rough, but he had to keep his head strong. Just like his old optimistic young self from that faint memory, he would carry on. He had to, he wouldn't take their shit and they would never take him alive.

He smiled softly at his own inspirational speech he had given himself in his head. He liked that, don't take their shit and never let them take you alive. Rin made a mental note to keep that saying with him through it all. It was nice to have positive thoughts every now and then.

Finally fully awake he looked around with wide, alert blue eyes. Everything seemed safe enough, though everything had a smell of rot to it and a ugly hue. Everything was ugly now, nothing beautiful left in this damned place, just death and pain. Rin wondered why he was still alive, he had no one in his life and it had been that way for nearly a year now. He had endured all of this hardships in life from the day he left his pack at the young age he was. It was the biggest mistake of his life, even if it toughened him up. He nearly died several times and he still had a bigger chance of dying. He had no one to look after him, all the memories of everyone who really cared if he was dead or alive had faded away. Simply drifted away with that memory of snow.

I feel so mad
I feel so angry
I feel so callous
So lost, confused, again
I feel so cheap
So used, unfaithful
Let's start over

Rin || Pretty Boy Create.php?text=Rin%20broken&name=Beyond%20Wonderland

Post Box:

TEXT HERE

"SPEECH"

Addressed: