S U R V I V A L I S L A N D
You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Drink of the day!
Latest topics
» This or That
Selkie (is totally not a seal) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm by Spirit

» What are you wearing today?
Selkie (is totally not a seal) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm by Spirit

» The Forest Of Mystery
Selkie (is totally not a seal) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm by Spirit

» The Canine Campsite
Selkie (is totally not a seal) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm by Spirit

» Drunken Circle
Selkie (is totally not a seal) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm by Spirit

» Dream To Nightmare
Selkie (is totally not a seal) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 am by Margo

» Spirit's Bio.
Selkie (is totally not a seal) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm by Spirit

» Keep running
Selkie (is totally not a seal) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Jade

» Kellen || Rough Draft
Selkie (is totally not a seal) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm by Kellen

The Moon
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of S U R V I V A L I S L A N D on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

Selkie (is totally not a seal)

Go down

Selkie (is totally not a seal) Empty Selkie (is totally not a seal)

Post by Selkie Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Name: Selkie

Nickname: Selk, Sel, Key, Sophie

Sexual orientation: Straight

Mate: None

Pup(s): I hope not...

Physical Appearance(Must be 100 Words):
Selkie is a little on he chubby side, not because of overeating, but because her family come from a cold place and everyone was built that way. But underneath are all the muscle and gristle needed to survive. Selkie's growing tall and powerfu and hard to kill. Plus, she's less likely to freeze or starve.

Her coat was think and fluffy and white when she was a new born, but is starting to darken and cling to her body. It is very smooth, even water proof, and traps heat. Selkie's coat is changing to be mainly a light gray, with a broad darker gray stripe starting at her forehead, running down her spine to her tail, and extending a little along her limbs. Along the stripe are blotches of paler gray (not as pale as her base coat) with dark, almost black, spots in the middle. Little strips of that same darkest gray are flecked along her belly and chest.
Selkie has a few other... oddities that were family traits. Large, round black eyes with absolutely no white showing. Smaller ears, with rounded tips. A short, neat, tail and flat paws with a little webbing in between the toes. Visible whiskers around her muzzle and a few along her eye ridges. As Selkie grows her muzzle is becoming more squared and thickset.

Personality:(Make this at least 100 words as well! Only the personality, though!)

Selkie is friendly and cheerful, but can still be annoyed. And when she gets annoyed she gets angry. And with her jaws growing powerful and a year of being taught how to kill stuff, her anger's getting pretty dangerous.
She likes the younger pups, and doesn't mind helping them hide from their caretakers. She's also pretty carefree (or as carefree as you can get with all the zombies and stuff).

Her dull coat has lead her to resent bright colors, subconsciously preferring things that are relatively monochromatic, like her. Browns and grays and dull colors are pleasing, bright clues and reds and greens hurt her eyes. Worst of all is yellow. Yellow is EVIL.

Fear(s): Zombies, horses, Marr, hot pavement

Like(s): Swimming, fish (to eat), fish (to look at), snow, ice, dull colors, flowers, sunshine, eating

Dis-like(s): Being called Sophie, going hungry, hot days, bright colors

History:
Family came to the pack when the apocalypse struck and the wolves up north died out. Selkie can't remember what her original home looked like.

Rp example (Make sure it's 100 words as well)

Selkie climbed out of the river and shook off the most water that was clinging to her fur. Flopping down on a sun-warmed rock to let the last bits of moisture dry off so that her fur would show no signs of swimming. With any luck, no one would have noticed her disappearance and she would be able to sneak back into the camp, belly full of fish and body tired, and then flop down for a nap. Right now, she was happy.
Trotting back along an invisible path, Selkie slipped into the camp. Marr was yelling at the pups to 'go for the neck', Soul and the jesters were out, and there was a perfect patch of grass for her to nap on. It wasn't like there was anything else for her to do, so why not?
Selkie
Selkie
Other

Blood Stones : 4

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum