S U R V I V A L I S L A N D
You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Drink of the day!
Latest topics
» This or That
What are you wearing today? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm by Spirit

» What are you wearing today?
What are you wearing today? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm by Spirit

» The Forest Of Mystery
What are you wearing today? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm by Spirit

» The Canine Campsite
What are you wearing today? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm by Spirit

» Drunken Circle
What are you wearing today? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm by Spirit

» Dream To Nightmare
What are you wearing today? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 am by Margo

» Spirit's Bio.
What are you wearing today? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm by Spirit

» Keep running
What are you wearing today? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Jade

» Kellen || Rough Draft
What are you wearing today? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm by Kellen

The Moon
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of S U R V I V A L I S L A N D on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

What are you wearing today?

+2
Marr
Rin
6 posters

Go down

What are you wearing today? Empty What are you wearing today?

Post by Rin Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:06 pm

The title says all.. I wasn't sure if i should put this here or in get to know each other. #YOLO

Today I am wearing black skinny jeans and a dark grey shirt with a black rib cage on it with black converse. 4 wrist bands on my left wrist, one is a blink 182 wrist band one is a green one with robots on it another is a soul eater wrist band and the last one is black ans says I <3 zombies.
Rin
Rin
Other

Blood Stones : 17

Back to top Go down

What are you wearing today? Empty Re: What are you wearing today?

Post by Marr Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Grey and white striped t-shirt, gray and black striped hoodie with a black hood, baggy khaki pants with lots of pockets, black studded belt, crocheted chibi cthulhu doll in largest pocket, mismatched black and neon green/orange socks, grey converse, green and blue friendship bracelet on right ankle, blue black and white string bracelet on right ankle, silver barbed wire bracelet on right arm, sliver chain necklace with fancy 'M' charm on it (under hoodie), mismatched steel hoop earrings.
Marr
Marr
Other

Blood Stones : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Grey and white striped t-shirt, gray and black striped hoodie with a black hood, baggy khaki pants with lots of pockets, black studded belt, crocheted chibi cthulhu doll in largest pocket, mismatched black and neon green/orange socks, grey converse, green and blue friendship bracelet on right ankle, blue black and white string bracelet on right ankle, silver barbed wire bracelet on right arm, sliver chain necklace with fancy 'M' charm on it (under hoodie), mismatched steel hoop earrings. Black and white striped ringsnake coiled twice around left wrists hanging over back of neck and has it's head in my hair.
Marr
Marr
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:12 pm

I am wearing:

A white tank top that has black swirls and intertwine around the front and back of the shirt. White skinny jeans with Black converse with neon socks that have "ANIME!" printed across the front. 
And that's about it!  
Margo
Margo
Other

Blood Stones : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Grey and white striped t-shirt, gray and black striped hoodie with a black hood, baggy khaki pants with lots of pockets, black studded belt, crocheted chibi cthulhu doll in largest pocket, mismatched black and neon green/orange socks, grey converse, green and blue friendship bracelet on right ankle, blue black and white string bracelet on right ankle, silver barbed wire bracelet on right arm, sliver chain necklace with fancy 'M' charm on it (under hoodie), mismatched steel hoop earrings
Marr
Marr
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Grey and white striped t-shirt, gray and black striped hoodie with a black hood, baggy khaki pants with lots of pockets, black studded belt, crocheted chibi cthulhu doll in largest pocket, mismatched black and neon green/orange socks, grey converse, green and blue friendship bracelet on right ankle, blue black and white string bracelet on right ankle, silver barbed wire bracelet on right arm, sliver chain necklace with fancy 'M' charm on it (under hoodie), mismatched steel hoop earrings.
Marr
Marr
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Marr
Marr
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Nothing. I'm WEARING NOTHING.
Soul
Soul
Admin

Blood Stones : 52

https://survivethenightwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Black pj pants with batman symbols on them, socks, a black shirt with a white goat on the front and "Goat Milk?" on the back.
Rin
Rin
Other

Blood Stones : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 pm

A royal blue T-shirt, black pants, a black leather necklace with a turquoise dolphin symbol, a blackish brown hair band on my right leg, and a light blue berette on the right side of my head.
Spirit
Spirit
Other

Blood Stones : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:42 am

I am wearing a ripped in the back, tank top, It's white..um...my bra under that, oh course! Haha! Um.......What else? OH! White shorty-shorts, no socks, and no accessories.
Margo
Margo
Other

Blood Stones : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Pretty simple. I'm wearing a red gold white black and copper anklet one my right leg and a purple dress with weird hard to describe patterens on it.
Spirit
Spirit
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:43 pm

A black-ish shirt with salsa and Betty Boob sitting and so light blue shorts , with my hair in a ponytail with some gray hair tie , with 2 hair tie's  on my right arm
Jade
Jade
Other

Blood Stones : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm

An orange top, blue jeans, no accessories.
Spirit
Spirit
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum