S U R V I V A L I S L A N D
You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Drink of the day!
Latest topics
» This or That
Keep running EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm by Spirit

» What are you wearing today?
Keep running EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm by Spirit

» The Forest Of Mystery
Keep running EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm by Spirit

» The Canine Campsite
Keep running EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm by Spirit

» Drunken Circle
Keep running EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm by Spirit

» Dream To Nightmare
Keep running EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 am by Margo

» Spirit's Bio.
Keep running EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm by Spirit

» Keep running
Keep running EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Jade

» Kellen || Rough Draft
Keep running EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm by Kellen

The Moon
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of S U R V I V A L I S L A N D on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

Keep running

5 posters

Go down

Keep running Empty Keep running

Post by Rin Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:01 am

Keep running Acrowp10
As always i got lazy with shading and I didn't finish it.. where his left hand just ends there is supposed to be a gun but whatever. This is based off of two MCR music videos Sing and Nanana.. I guess really its based off the whole album Danger Days: True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys. This is my own Killjoy that doesn't quite have a name.. as you can see this was originally supposed to be a battle seen but I decided to not to.. instead maybe he's recovering from a battle? Critic and such is much appreciated.. and that jumbled mess in the right upper corner is my signature.
Rin
Rin
Other

Blood Stones : 17

Back to top Go down

Keep running Empty Re: Keep running

Post by Marr Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Hmmm... I guess you could use the blend tool a little more on his hair... other tan that it's damn good.
Marr
Marr
Other

Blood Stones : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 pm

I (All the fucking way) agree with Marr. I mean, I don't know much about 'blending' or anything, but this is really cool. Bravo, my friend, Bravo. 
Margo
Margo
Other

Blood Stones : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:11 am

@Marr yeah I debated for a long time if I should smudge the hair or keep it that way.. I decided not to considering how lazy I am and this drawing was mainly a venting drawing cause I was rather... moody(?) at the time. Ty a bunch Marr!

@Margo TY very much.. I'm glad you like it considering it just started out as a little shit drawing.
Rin
Rin
Other

Blood Stones : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:13 am

I think it is awesome, Rin/Adrian. You really did pretty good on it! I also agree with Marr on the blending though, Too.
Soul
Soul
Admin

Blood Stones : 52

https://survivethenightwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Wow ,  this  better then  my  drawings  way better so  you did a   amazing job  ! 
Jade
Jade
Other

Blood Stones : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum