S U R V I V A L I S L A N D
You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Drink of the day!
Latest topics
» This or That
The Forest Of Mystery EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm by Spirit

» What are you wearing today?
The Forest Of Mystery EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm by Spirit

» The Forest Of Mystery
The Forest Of Mystery EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm by Spirit

» The Canine Campsite
The Forest Of Mystery EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm by Spirit

» Drunken Circle
The Forest Of Mystery EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm by Spirit

» Dream To Nightmare
The Forest Of Mystery EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 am by Margo

» Spirit's Bio.
The Forest Of Mystery EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm by Spirit

» Keep running
The Forest Of Mystery EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Jade

» Kellen || Rough Draft
The Forest Of Mystery EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm by Kellen

The Moon
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of S U R V I V A L I S L A N D on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

The Forest Of Mystery

2 posters

Go down

The Forest Of Mystery Empty The Forest Of Mystery

Post by Soul Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 pm

The Forest Of Mystery 3142448-a-forest-of-mystery-magic-enchantment-and-maybe-some-hobbits

This is where the Wolves Take Refuge. The Island is actually rather large, and The Forest takes over the west side of it. Over to the East is the City. The small distinctives of the forest include Large Redwood trees everywhere. What is also weird is that there is a huge fog Surrounding the area, Not letting you see. Only wolves can sniff their way to the camp, Which is in the heart of the forest. Zombies can't see or smell through it.
Soul
Soul
Admin

Blood Stones : 52

https://survivethenightwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Forest Of Mystery Empty Re: The Forest Of Mystery

Post by Spirit Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Spirit kept on walking straight, hoping to find the pack. She didn't know this part of the island, but she knew she was somewhere in The Forest Of Mystery. She was tired and exhausted, and collapsed. When she woke up she saw a tall, black wolf, maybe taller then Soul, looking at her. Spirit was completely defenseless, and started to whine. The wolf started to growl, and Spirit was REALLY scared now. Then the wolf stopped growling. The wolf came closer and started sniffing Spirit. Then Spirit bit the wolfs tail and the wolf bit Spirit's tail. Spirit wouldn't let go until the other wolf let go, and the other wolf wouldn't let go until Spirit let go. Spirit quickly let go and bit the wolf's stomach, and the wolf ran away. Spirit slowly got up and started walking forward. Finally, she could smell Jade. She couldn't walk anymore, and she sat down. She dropped the fish and started naming the types. “Those two are Salmon, that one is a Trout, and that one is a, Barracuda?! I found a Barracuda?! I should have known it was a Barracuda, well, I can't undo what was already done, I guess,” Spirit picked up the fish and walked to Jade. Spirit's tail, nose, and leg had blood gushing out of them. “Jade, can you please help me,” She managed to say it, but then she collapsed.
Spirit
Spirit
Other

Blood Stones : 18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum