S U R V I V A L I S L A N D
You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You see, Man and Wolf used to be great friends. Man fed wolf, and sometimes even tamed a few of us! We ran along side them, Trusted them with our lives, and held them dear to our hearts.

But every dream comes to an end...

And sometimes turns into a nightmare.

The humans betrayed us. They started making Factories that were unhealthy to the earth. It affected all of us. One day,The wolves would be fine, The next, The die. And the humans peronallity changed, Also. They started kicking all the canines ut of their homes. The ones that still lived started forming packs. Little did the humans know that a sickness was overtaking them....

The humans eventually became... Something else. They were rotting. Inside of them, they were rotting. Then, Finally... All of them died. But their deaths didn't last long...

The humans returned. But they weren't humans anymore. They were monsters. Rotting, dead and deadly monsters. With no one to care for the factories, They eventually exploded into oblivion. Imagine, All the factories in the world exploding? Well, Some of those factories included things like Nuclear Reactors. One by one, Continents were destroyed. First came Asia. Then Europe. After Went North and South America. The last one to not explode was Australia, Were the very last pack remained. Wolves of other contries fled to australia, and far. But, Eventually, Australia was destroyed aswell. But the wolves were no longer on there. They fled to a large island. But the wolves weren't the only ones who fled...

Welcome to the last island on earth.

But why am I explaining you this, If your a member?!

If you are a member, LOG IN AND JOIN THE FUN!

If you are not, Feel free to register, and talk with us!

AND YOU! FATFACE!

Stay Classy. Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Drink of the day!
Latest topics
» This or That
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm by Spirit

» What are you wearing today?
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm by Spirit

» The Forest Of Mystery
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm by Spirit

» The Canine Campsite
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm by Spirit

» Drunken Circle
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm by Spirit

» Dream To Nightmare
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 am by Margo

» Spirit's Bio.
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm by Spirit

» Keep running
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm by Jade

» Kellen || Rough Draft
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm by Kellen

The Moon
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of S U R V I V A L I S L A N D on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

☠ S O U L ☠ WIP

Go down

☠ S O U L ☠ WIP Empty ☠ S O U L ☠ WIP

Post by Soul Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 pm

☠ S O U L ☠ WIP Coolte10
☠ S O U L ☠ WIP Ce11

Your Name Please?

My name? Well, My name is none of your concern, but I'll tell you so you can stop Pestering. My name is Soul.

Your Age?

How rude of you to ask how old I am! Let's just say I'm 4 Years Old.

Your Nickname?

My name is short enough to not have a nickname.

Your Gender?

Only an idiot wouldn't know my Sex. I am a brute.

Sexual orientation?
I usually wouldn't be so personal, But i am more attracted to females. I would mate with a male, Though. You could consider me Bisexual.

Mate?

Eaten Alive.

Pup(s)?

All of them went too soon...

I'm obviously Oblivion.

Physical Appearance(Must be 100 Words)?

Just Picture this in your head: A long, Towering figure looms over your body. Fur covers your face from his chest. Long, Silky black fur flows down, As very special eyes glare down at you. One is green, The other blue. The face is expressionless, Filled with angry and sad emotions at the same time. They eyes are filled with determination and anger, Making you feel uncomfortable. Blood is streaked down his paws after killing deadly monsters. the paws on the beast are huge, Almost not even looking wolf. Then, Theres a strange Dark red streak on the back of his neck, Leading down to his shoulders. Rather Frightening, If you ask me.

Personality?

Soul always is alert. There is never a moment when he is offguard. He is also often illusive. He's never really 'there.' He, For one, Is often alone, and Doesn't like large crowds, and will stray away from them when he has the chance. He never jokes around, or plays. You must be very special if he isn't serious with you. He will look at you with some kind of expression, Kind of like 'What the hell do you want' kind of thing. You DO NOT want to see him frustrated or angry. Just... No. He also is bipolar, Meaning he has various mood swings. But, even through all of this, He has some kind of Wisdom that makes you instantly like him.

Fear(s): The fear of having his pack be destroyed.

Like(s): Pups, Dead Zombies, Fighting, Leading, Sleeping, Night.

Dis-like(s): Zombies, Death, Mornings, Sunlight.

History:

Survival Island wasn't always led by Soul. Soul had used to be the beta. That was when Moro, his best friend, Had led. Moro was never serious. Never fit enough to be Alpha. This was right after the wolves escaped to the Island before Australia exploded, Killing Moro's father. The pack was slowly dying. Day after day, Wolves were dying because of Moro's stupidity. Finally, Soul confronted him. They ended up enlisted into a deadly battle, Filled with Sadness, and Moro badly injured. Right them, Zombies came, Smelling blood. Soul was strong enough to escape, but Moro, He wasn't as lucky. He was ripped to shreds by a pack of Zombies, and Killed. Soul never forgave himself after that, and He too, Became more Serious. The Pack was then on led by Soul, and there hasn't been any disappearances yet. Soul had a mate, Addance, but she, and His pups, Were brutally murdered and eaten by a cannibal traitor.

RP Example (Must be 100 Words)

Soul panted in exhaustion. Moro was pretty skilled at fighting. Even now, whem Moro was trying to kill Soul, He laughed. "Learn To Grow up, or else you'll get nowhere! Soul snarled in disgust. His green eye glowed, While his red eye glared. He wasn't happy, Oh no. He was furious. Soul let out another snarl, As both of them paced back and fourth, Waiting for eachother to strike first. Finally, Moro raced foward, Lunging at Soul's throat. Soul jumped to the side just in time, but Only to face a blood claw slice his stomach. He yelped in pain, But now, He was enfuriated. He ripped his paw into Moro's stomach, As he then clamped his jaw on His neck. Moro screamed in pain. Deeper and Deeper into his throat. Finally. He let go. Blood spewed everywhere, As Moro gasped for Air. "Stop!" he managed to choke out, But Soul was already gone. And Moro was slowly bleeding out. Then, the moans began. The terrible sound of zombies. They approached Moro, As then, There was one Silent scream. Then it was over. Soul could still hear the scream in his head. He sloped his head down. He will never forgive himself. Never.
Soul
Soul
Admin

Blood Stones : 52

https://survivethenightwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum